Quality and Client Involvement
Broadway can offer advice to improve the quality of your services in a number of ways. These include:
- Developing a Quality and Service Improvement Strategy
- Service delivery policies and procedures
- Performance Standards for all your client-facing staff
- Audit Skills training and support to set up your own internal audit programme
- Quality Assessment Framework training and bespoke support to reach Levels B and A as measured against the Quality Assessment Framework
- Bespoke support to meet other quality standards (for example, the Outreach Services Balanced Scorecard)
- Support to develop your own Equality and Diversity Strategy for service delivery
- Membership of the Client Services Benchmarking Group.
Client Surveys: Benchmarking and Good Practice Group
Do you have responsibility for developing a client survey for your homelessness agency? Do you want to benchmark your survey results against other leading organisations in the sector?
More and more organisations in the single homelessness sector are undertaking client surveys to find out how they are performing and to establish priorities for service development. However, it is sometimes difficult to get a sense of what the survey results really say about your organisation’s performance within the wider sector.
Broadway are giving you the opportunity to develop good practice questions, share ideas for implementation, and to introduce a greater level of objectivity around your results.
The existing Benchmarking Group is open to other organisations if you would like to join. The cost of taking part in the group is £350 per organisation. The service you will get includes:
- A comprehensive Benchmarking Report which you can use to improve your services.
- Meetings, as required, where you can share good practice in client surveys and discuss the benchmarking results.
- A copy of the Client Surveys Good Practice Guide.
- Anonymised copies of the previous three benchmarking reports so you can compare your results historically.
Client Involvement Consultancy
Broadway can support your organisation to develop effective client involvement. Using our proven track record of meaningfully involving clients at different levels of service design and delivery, we can offer a range of services, including:
- Developing a Client Involvement Strategy
- Designing and facilitating a client conference
- Client training and peer education
- Producing a client newsletter
- Involving clients in staff recruitment
- Facilitation techniques for effective consultation
- Developing client surveys
- A Client Involvement Toolkit adapted to your organisation's needs
For more information, please contact Claire Tuffin, Quality Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7710 0571.